Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jenny Miller Photography

Well, here I go.

Let me introduce myself. I am Jenny Miller, an artist that currently lives in Evans, GA. I have been drawing for most of my life, and just recently I have gotten into the world of photography. I have always had a natural "eye" for life, and now I can express myself on not only canvas, but through a lens.

I went to school in Columbia Missouri where I received my degree in Art. I focused on drawing and illustration, but I also took classes in photography and in ceramics. My artistic journey has been a bit "ADD" as I like to call it (meaning I have had no formal focus to my art business), but I am officially making the leap. I am going to be a one media girl...and I choose you Photography. hehehe.

I love to photograph children, babies, mothers, and fathers. Capturing the fleeting moments of family life are so precious to me. I have a daughter of my own, Renee, and she is the light of my life (and she will let you know that mommy takes WAY too many photos of her!) HA! Come with me on my journey...please, if you are interested in a session with me check out www.childsdreammurals.com
(YES I know this website is for MURALS...but like I said I am breaking out of that business...and I will hopefully have a new website up in a few months dedicated to JUST photography!) Until now, please check there for pricing information under the "Family Photography" section. :o)

Cheers,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment